I sat down with our senior financial adviser, Damian Hearn to discuss the important topic of Aged Care.
Damian is an accredited aged care specialist. Damian shared valuable information on how families should approach this important topic.
Damian touches on the technical and emotive considerations and importantly explained when the journey begins. It’s a lot earlier than you think.
In this short session, we answer:
- When does the care journey start?
- What can families do to prepare for a move into full time permanent care?
- What can make things hard for families?
- What should you do with the family home? Do you need to sell it?
- What advice and services can I access to make decisions when the time comes?
- What is a common misconception when entering full time care?
Please feel free to get in touch on 1300 925 081 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to book in a chat on the above or on other matters.